Getting stranded in the middle of a road with a flat tyre is every car owner’s nightmare. But if you find a reliable car-facility nearby that can efficiently address your problem and come up with an immediate solution, it is probably the best thing you can expect in that dreadful situation.
Star Mobile Tyres offers excellent service of puncture repair.
Not all punctures can be repaired, sometimes you need to replace it with a new one. And this requires a professional to provide the necessary guidance and assistance.
Our car-facility follows the guidelines approved by the British Standard Institution. As the British government has a set of rigid rules in treating tyre punctures and tyre repairs, we adhere to the BSAU 159. Our experts religiously follow all the guidelines and provide repairs and replacements as per the requirement.
Common puncture repair methods
There are three puncture repair methods available. These are,
- An external repair by using tyre string,
- An internal repair with a repair patch,
- An internal repair by using a combination of repair patch and plug.
However, according to the British Standard, there are certain details that are required to be checked before preceding the puncture repairs services.
A tyre puncture cannot be repaired in the following cases,
- If the tread depth has reached below the legal limit of 1.6mm.
- If the structure is broken.
- If the tyre has become old and brittle.
- If the cords are visible.
- If there is any sign of DIY repairs.
- If the sidewall of the tyre is damaged or there is a bulge showing
At Star Mobile Tyres, we run mandatory checks before proceeding to repair any tyre. Also, we ensure that the tyres are all in perfect working condition and are ready to be on the road again.
We understand how frustrating it can be to wait on the road with a flat tyre that is why we guarantee prompt puncture or replacement services at our car-facility.
Get in touch with us at 08082 753002 for any kind of vehicle-related services.