Call us FREE
08082 753002

Call us now, we will be with you in 45 minutes. No appointment is needed.

Get a quote today  

Are you looking for Interest Free Credit for your vehicle?

At Star Mobile Tyres, we understand high costs can often affect your choice on quality. For the convenience of our customers, we offer interest-free credit on all our tyres and services.

With this financing option, you can spread the payment of your tyres or services in monthly instalments!

Sounds good?

Read further for details about our interest-free credit facility.

How Does Interest-Free Credit Work?

When you buy car tyres or avail of any service at our workshop using the interest-free credit option, you will not be required to pay the entire cost in one go. Instead, you pay a certain percentage upfront, 25%; and pay the remaining 75% of the cost in equal monthly instalments for a fixed tenure without any interest or additional fees.

What Is Meant By No Credit Checks?

We extend the interest-free credit without any stringent credit checks. This means you can avail of the finance option even if you do not have a high credit score. You can avoid the process of filling up lengthy forms and verification involved in credit checks as long as you have a UK registered debit or credit card with a sufficient amount to cover the required initial deposit amount.

On Which Products And Services, The Interest-Free Credit Is Available?

The interest-free credit option is available on all available tyre brands at our workshops like-

  • Bridgestone
  • Falken
  • Nexen,
  • Pirelli,
  • Dunlop,
  • Michelin and many more.

Furthermore, you can also opt for this financing option while availing of our services like hunter wheel alignment etc.

For more information and quotes Call Us