Call us FREE
08082 753002

Call us now, we will be with you in 45 minutes. No appointment is needed.

Search Tyres by Reg. No.

i Don't know how to read your tyre size? Find out here

Tyres Brownhill

Brownhill is a peaceful hamlet located south of Hutton and 6 miles from Preston through the A59 route.

You can easily opt for mobile tyre fitting Brownhill from our quick and skilled professionals.

Our priorities

We are a reputed garage with years of experience providing expert help whenever and wherever you need it. Our talent lies in providing the best service to you in the least time and at affordable prices.

Emergency service

We offer tyre-related services during urgencies at your doorstep. So, if your vehicle has a flat tyre, do not think twice before contacting us.

Whether it is a puncture repair or a wheel balancing issue, we will always answer your call and be there to resolve it.

Budget-friendly services

We understand the financial stress during servicing. Hence to keep that out of the picture and place our client first, we have an interest-free credit option. It will help you opt for these benefits:

  • If you buy tyres or get servicing from our garage, you can pay 25% of the cost and break the remaining 75% into EMI.
  • We will charge no interest or extra cost on the EMI.
  • Even without a high credit score, you can pay with your UK-registered credit or debit card to cover the desired amount.
  • Avoid filling up lengthy forms for credit checks.

Our services

Here are some top-notch services we provide with utmost care:

TPMS replacement Brownhill

Getting a regular tyre pressure check is mandatory and helpful to stay away from accidents.

However, to ensure complete safety, our experts will help you get it done with the ease of doorstep service. If necessary, we will replace your TPMS components accordingly.

Wheel balancing Brownhill

Another significant factor in avoiding accidents is keeping the wheel balance in check. Any dis-balance will carry the possibility of dangerous uneven uniformity.

We use updated tools for these purposes so that you can drive safely.

Tyre repairs Brownhill

Are you still waiting to get your tyre repaired? Delaying or ignoring any tyre-related problem might evoke dangerous situations.

Don’t wait further and contact us as soon as possible.

Besides, we stock tyres Brownhill across several variants, including:

  • All-season tyres
  • Winter tyres
  • Summer tyres
  • 4X4 tyres
  • Performance tyres

Contact us

We are never too far when you need us. So, instead of searching for ‘tyres near me’ call us on 08082 753002.

In case of any information, you can also mail us at We are happy to help!

Opening Times

  • Monday 08:00 - 23:30
  • Tuesday 08:00 - 23:30
  • Wednesday 08:00 - 23:30
  • Thursday 08:00 - 23:30
  • Friday 08:00 - 23:30
  • Saturday 08:00 - 23:30
  • Sunday 08:00 - 23:30
For more information and quotes Call Us